Dr. Dino TSAI is now working in the following Dermatology institutes:
|Internet Reservation||Phone Reservation||Address||iOS APP||Android APP|
|Dianthus VIP Clinic||Internet Reservation|| +886-2-5571-0768
|7F, No.42, Section 6, MinQuan E. Rd., Taipei|
|No. 77, ShiDa Rd., Taipei||X||X|
|Dianthus MFM Clinic
|Internet Reservation||+886-2-5571-3333||No.42, Section 6, MinQuan E. Rd., Taipei||iTunes||Google Play|
|Internet Reservation||+886-2-2771-8151 ext:2851||No. 424, Section 2, BaDe Rd., Taipei||iTunes||Google Play|
About Dr. Dino TSAI
- Clinical Speciaties:
- Psoriasis, phototherapy and biologic agents treatment (Cosentyx/Secukinumab, Taltz/Ixekizumab, Lumicef/Brodalumab, Dupixent/Dupilumab, Humira/Adalimumab, Enbrel/Etanercept, Xolair/Omalizumab )
- Atopic dermatitis and ADgene screening/consultation
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Skin disease and drug safety in pregnancy
- Language: Mandarin, Taiwanese, English, Japanese
- Training and certification:
- Board Certified Dermatologist
- International Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), USA
- Visiting scholar, UCSF Department of Dermatology and Psoriasis Center, USA
- International Fellow, BCRI & South Beach Dermatology, Miami Beach, Florida, USA
- Member, Japanese Society for Psoriasis Research, Japan.
- Member, Japanese Society of Pediatric Dermatology, Japan.
- Member, Society for Pediatric Dermatology, USA.
- Clinical Researcher, Department of Dermatology, Tokai University Hospital, Japan.
- Visiting Dermatologist, Department of Dermatology, National Taiwan Univeristy Hospital
- Resident, Department of Dermatology, Far Eastern Memorial Hospital
- Other Experience:
- Founder, Psoriasis Clinic and Cosmeceuticals Clinic, Shin Kong Memorial Hospital, Taipei, TAIWAN
- Secretary in General, Laser and Photonics Medicine Society of the R.O.C
- Secretary General, Straits Exchange Academy for Dermatology and Esthetic Medicine, Taiwan
- Head of Department, Department of Dermatology, Keelung Hospital
- Head of Department, Laser Center, Keelung Hospital
- Adjunct Lecturer, Ching Kuo Institute, Department of Cosmetology
- Member of Cosmetic Committee, Taiwan Dermatological Association.
- Member of Education Committee, Taiwan Dermatological Association.
- Clinical Speciaties: